Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Retreat - over 50 photos!

Here is a series of photographs from my week at the International Retreat for White Crane Silat. I have combined the detail shots to make it more interesting to view so many detail shots. Most of the shots are taken on walks in the area surrounding the Retreat center in El Collel, Catalonia; the very north portion of Spain in the foothills of the Pyranee mountains.
Photographs have become a sort of journal of my days and I especially enjoy taking macro abstracts of the things of beauty that surround me.
ewalk2
egrasshopper
efoliage5
ewalk
emary
efoliage3
efoliage2
efoliageeflowers3
epink
efoliage4
eflowers2
ecollel2
eflowers
ecollel
eflowers3
echurch
eflowerpot
echapel
ebw

More to comeā€¦.
Bugs, more tourist photos, GIRONA! (my love)

1 Comments:

Blogger tabby said...

hey these pics are beautifull i love the flowers!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger